Welcome to VeraMedico
VeraMedico ensures that staff adhere to the hand hygiene rules set by their place of work
VeraMedico works by automatically monitoring when staff:
- touch patients;
- touch patient surroundings;
- wash their hands at a sink or with alcohol.
VeraMedico also checks that:
- washes are of a good standard;
- the sequence of contact and washes fit within workplace hand hygiene protocol.
In the workplace VeraMedico is:
- unobtrusive and does not impose additional burdens upon staff workload;
- flexible, designed to fit in with local conditions rather than impose upon them;
- extendible in that as new conditions arise they can be accommodated within the system
VeraMedico delivers the following benefits:
- By alerting staff before breaches occur it gives constant and immediate guidance with respect to Hand Hygeine Compliance.
- Instant feedback to staff that breach protocol, provides continuous reinforment of training.
- It provides management with the tools to regulate this area.
- It provides statistics of hand washing to correlate with outbreaks of infection.